New President and NOC of Nigerian Medical Association Elected: 2018-2020
The 2018 AGC/ADM ended with the election of a new national executives. The New president is Dr. Francis Adedayo Faduyile.
The Newly Elected Nigerian Medical Association National Executive Officers:
1. President – Dr. Faduyile Adedayo Francis.
2. VP 1. – Dr. Tijo Kenneth Mengeh.
3. VP 2 – Dr. Ofem Egbe Enang.
4. Secretary General – Dr. Odusote Muyiwa.
5. Deputy Secretary General – Dr. Benjamin Umezurike
6. Treasurer – Dr. Ayuwaja Nayagawa
7. Fin. Sec. – Dr. Abdulgafar Jimoh
8. Publicity Secretary – Dr. Obimakinde Obitade Sunday.
Congratulations to the newly elected NMA NOC.Leave a reply →